#blogfeeds { font:1.1em; } #postfeeds { font:0.9em "Trebuchet MS" ; }

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Teri Hatcher was molested...


Teri Hatcher considered killing herself because she was molosted by her uncle when she was a young girl, and says she's still haunted by the traumatic experience. Hatcher tells Vanity Fair magazine:
"I haven't tried to kill myself, but I've certainly thought about it, and then I felt guilty about thinking about it, because what's so terrible about my life? The most horrible thing, that has stuck with me all my life, is that he was touching me and doing things to me, and he said, 'Doesn't that feel good?' I said, 'No, it doesn't. He said, 'Well someday you'll know what I'm talking about.'"

I'd have to be some sort of horrible person to make fun of Hatcher after this, which definitely isn't the case because I read to paraplegics three days a week. I'm glad she became a semi successful actress, considering the only job opportunities for molested children seems to be: A) low rent actress/waitress B) stripping C) Both A and B.