#blogfeeds { font:1.1em; } #postfeeds { font:0.9em "Trebuchet MS" ; }

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Eva And Tony, Together Forever!

Eva Longoria is a relationship kind of woman – and says she expects to stay with her beau, San Antonio Spurs guard Tony Parker "forever."
"I'd much rather be in a relationship," the Desperate Housewives star tells PEOPLE. "There's no way in the world I would rather be single. Tony is too. I've said the only reason Tony and I are going to stay together forever is because we're too lazy to look for someone else."
Longoria, who appears in the upcoming film The Sentinel, also sets the record straight on a recent interview with Allure in which she said of her relationship with Parker, "I'm the teacher, especially about love."

"In the article, I explain it very clearly," she tells PEOPLE. "How I'm the experienced one because I've been married, divorced, I've been in several long-term relationships. Tony's been in one long-term relationship and he's 23. I'm 31. I don't know where they got 'teacher of sex.' " (Longoria was married to actor Tyler Christopher from 2002 to 2004.)

Longoria says she's learned to ignore rumors that she's dating other men, such as pal Jamie Foxx and her Sentinel costar Kiefer Sutherland. "I don't really pay attention to it," she says. "Tony and I are really secure. Plus, Tony doesn't have a jealous bone in his body. Kiefer is friends with Tony and me. Jamie is friends with Tony and me. Anybody who's in my life is a friend of mine is also a friend of Tony's."

Of having her love life scrutinized, she tells PEOPLE, "It's a shame because you can't be private about your life and you can't be public. If people say, 'How are you and Tony?' and I say, 'I don't want to talk about my personal life,' they're like 'Trouble in paradise: Eva doesn't speak about it.' Then you talk about it, and they're like: 'Trouble in paradise: Eva speaks out.' You can't win."